Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Summer update time....
- Got a new job for the new academic year. I'm moving from an urban/low income middle school to a suburban/upper middle class middle school. I'm also moving up a grade to 8th. I'm very excited to try something new and teach books that are higher level.
- On the fitness kick! Noticed a few things I didn't like about myself so I've been eating healthy, exercising every day, and kicked the soda and junk food habit.
- Hubby and I are getting away for a bit the beginning of the month to..... Disney World. We have a bit of an addiction to Disney so I'm uber excited about going. We try to get in a least every other year and this is the year!
- Fell in love with an awesome website called paperbackswap.com. I'm able to get my preppy read on but also get to trade in the books I've already read and don't want to keep. For every book you trade, you can receive one in return.
- Two words... Mad Men! Catching up on season 3 this weekend and getting ready for the season 4 tomorrow night!!!