Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!

Ah, one of my favorite holidays. What a perfect day for it too. Just a quick update because I have to shower and get more homework done before school. First, here is Rosie in her costume:

So tonight should be fun. I'll be taking a break from studying and homework to go to Witch's Woods in Westford for Doug and Kristin's annual get-scared night. We go to the haunted houses, the hayride, and just have a fun time. I look forward to it every year. And the best part is its usually dead (excuse the pun) because everyone is still trick or treating.

On that note, I hope everyone has an awesome Halloween!!!!

1 comment:

Danielle Athanas said...

That's right - that answers my question about what are you guys doing tonight. :)

Have fun tonight!!! I know you guys are going to have a blast. We'll be getting "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" in on NetFlix today, so I'm super psyched for that. :)