Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Oh Dawson's Creek... How I've Missed You So


This morning, while enjoy a nice hot cup of English Breakfast Tea (from my loose leaf tin I bought in Disney) and freshly made corn muffins from yesterday I discovered an old haunt. I was flipping through the guide on TV and saw.... DAWSON'S CREEK. The episode was from my favorite season, when Pacy is head over heels in love with Joey and she doesn't realize it yet. I think its Season 3 or 4 from 2000. My freshman year in college!


Anyways, yesterday was a busy day. After I blogged, I baked corn muffins and made dinner for Dougie and we ate outside on the patio set. It was the perfect night for it. Then I jumped on the couch and watched my favorite movie, Pride and Prejudice. Oh Mr. Darcy.


So far today I've eaten and checked my websites. After I finish my breakfast, I'm getting ready and heading down to Framingham to pick up my books!!!! Then grabbing lunch with Ashley at Panera and then back to the homestead to read more of King Arthur and preparing another wonderful dinner for the hubby. I know, very boring. I promise to write something interesting soon.

4 comments:

KiKi said...

Oh Dawson's Creek!!! I used to be so obsessed with that show....I love to see it in reruns! :-) You're lucky!

Danielle Athanas said...

Oh my goodness... Dawson's Creek! And - I don't think that's boring at all. It sounds like a quite pleasant, awesome day. :)

Unknown said...

glad you are enjoying your time off!! I should have grabbed a muffin on the way out the door!

KiKi said...

Pandora just played a song from the Dawson's Creek Soundtrack on my "jewel" station...how random...and I LOVE the song! :-)