Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Now I have to remember to write 2008 on everything....

Happy 2008, everyone! So far, so good I think. Today I signed up on a message board/group through yahoo.com that will help me greatly this year. Check it out: flylady.net

I saw this today on Kristen (Kiki's) blog and thought it was a fanastic idea. I think it will help me keep things in line here while I'm so busy in school and when I'm eventually a teacher. I already completed the first task: Shine the sink. Here is a few pictures of our "new" sink.






I forgot to say, put on your sunglasses before looking at the pictures... the shine may blind you (lol). Anyways, that's it for now. I have to do some grocery shopping today and spend some quality time with my Rosie. Right now she's sitting at the door, falling asleep sitting up. I love my bulldog!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn woman!! You are supposed to warn people BEFORE you post the pictures hehe They look great! Thanks hun!

Sarah said...

Wow, I didn't know you and Doug knew that much about plumbing, look at that brand-spanking new sink!!! :-P

KiKi said...

WOW, that sink is shiny! I love Flylady.net..some of the stuff is a little corny, but you can look past it. Welcome to the shiny sink club!!!!