Thursday, January 3, 2008

I can't seem to escape King Arthur!

I had mentioned quickly that I got a tea set for Christmas from my mother-in-law. I wanted to elaborate on that a little today since I love tea parties and I'm super-excited to have my very own tea set (and my first!) First, here is a picture:



It's called Guinivere, which is funny since I just devoted my life last semester to the King Arthur legend (he marries Guinivere, who in turn falls in love with Lancelot, Arthur's best friend). It's by Royal Patrician which is a British company (another cool detail since my family is extremely English).

I'm anxious to throw a tea party, but understand that this time of year is just as busy since people are winding down from the holidays and trying to catch up with housecleaning and the such. My last tea party went very well and I'm excited to try a new tea and some different sandwiches (I learned a lot from the holiday tea I went to right before Christmas).

2 comments:

jewellspring said...

Congratulations on receiving a tea set! I hope you are able to enjoy it often with dear friends.

Thanks for your Tea Party Girl visit and comment!

KiKi said...

Wow, that tea set is beautiful. I hope you have a tea party super soon!! :-)