Monday, January 14, 2008

Winter wonderland

With a estimated 10-12 inches of snow on the way, I'm very glad I'm still on winter break and not student teaching. But then again, most schools are closed, including my student teaching district so I guess I wouldn't have to worry about driving today anyways. As I was watching the news last night and the names of the school systems that were closed, I had a surreal feeling. I'm actually going to be a teacher. I felt so warm and happy... my dream that I've had since I was a very little girl is finally coming true. For me it won't be "official" until I have a job, but I'm on the last leg of the journey and couldn't be more happier.

On a final note, my husband just left me the cutest and sweetest note ever:

"Do you have enough movies and books to keep you occupied and warm and happy today?"

I'm the luckiest gal in the world!

No comments: