Thursday, June 26, 2008

Stupid rain

Since its so crappy out and there isn't much to do, I figured I would write an update. This week has been really slow on the teaching applications so I've been entertaining myself in other ways. I've been reading chick lit all week and took some time to go shopping yesterday. I bought this cute dress from Banana for my upcoming wedding this weekend (it looks better on me than in this picture):


I also picked up a pair of cute shorts (seersucker) for Lake George next weekend:


Also, I went golfing last weekend with Dougie and my MIL to Green Meadow. It was only my second time using the new clubs and my first time at this course, but it went really well. My chips were solid and my putting has improved a bit. Now I need to get used to my irons off the tee and in the fairway. I find I'm pushing to the right so I need to work on that before our trip to Queensbury CC at when we are on vaca.

Anyway, just wanted everyone to know I'm still alive and if any interesting happens, I'll let you know!

No comments: