Monday, November 24, 2008

November 24th



FOR TODAY (November 24th)



Outside my window...I can see my neighbor's porch light



I am thinking...about Advent and wanting to do it the right way this year



I am thankful for...one more day of school and then Thanksgiving break



From the learning rooms...we are working on our newspaper unit



From the kitchen...the lingering smell of Chicken Parm



I am wearing...my comfy pj's



I am creating...a better blog (hopefully)



I am going...to Boston this week (fingers crossed)



I am reading...Twilight (yes, I am jumping on the band wagon)



I am hoping...everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving



I am hearing...a funny movie in the other room



Around the house...I can see Rosie's dog toys



One of my favorite things...is my scriptural tea



A few plans for the rest of the week... are to make my Grammy's pumpkin bread, pick up my pie from the youth group, Mass Wed and Thursday, and correct 75 biography projects



Here is picture thought I am sharing...Rosie sleeping like an angel

Please visit Peggy's blog for more of the Simple Woman's Daybook http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: