Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm leaving on a jet plane....


Well, not really... Instead I'm driving across Massachusetts for a week long teacher workshop tomorrow. I'll be reconnecting with co-workers, learning more about urban students, and earning my first 3 graduate credits towards my MAT. Hope everyone has a great week and I'll be back Friday with what I learned (for those preppy teachers out there).
P.S.- Was able to pick up the L.L. Bean argyle tote in a medium (no larges in store) but I think its the perfect size for my petite frame. I'm bringing it with me so I have a place for my binder, pens, and whichever book I decide to bring :-)

3 comments:

Kimberly Pye said...

What book DID you bring? I'm always interested in what people are reading, especially on road trips and vacations.

Laura said...

http://teachermuse.blogspot.com/2007/05/lesson-i-love.html

This is the link to the lesson.
Have a great day!

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

Sounds like fun!