Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday night excitement

As you may know, I'm a bit obsessed with The Bachelor. It is the only thing I look forward to on Mondays! This week it is down to the top three which happen to be my favorite three of the season. I've been rooting for these girls since day one so I'm excited to see which two Jason sees a future with. I will say gut-wise I think Melissa will be going home. Jason has yet to meet her parents (which he said was important to him) and I feel she is the less mature one of the three. I could be totally off base but that is my guess. We'll have to wait four more hours to see!

Anyways, back to finishing up 2nd term grades and then relaxing because I cleaned the apartment top to bottom!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you were able to finish up grades! Have a good weekend :)

Barbara said...

KStar,
I just sent you an email about the rosary you contacted me about and I realized that all of my responses have gone into an Internet black hole -- I don't have your email address and I have no idea where these are going. Duh! I'm so sorry. Please contact me with your email address and I'll catch you up on the all the information I have been sending to you (or to no one as the case may be!).

Laura said...

I watch the bachelor too, but I have no idea why.
It embarrasses me, yet I am intrigued.